Internal Number: REQ-018446
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
You are made of leadership material. You have proven people skills, an eye for the big picture, and the drive to succeed. You're also looking for great benefits, the support of an all-star team, and an opportunity to grow your career.
Join our team of #HealthcareHeroes! Our mission is to advance the health and wellbeing of our communities as a leader in clinical laboratory solutions. Quality is in our DNA -- is it in yours?
This opportunity is full-time.
In this role, you will:
- Lead laboratory operations with a focus on identifying areas of opportunity and implementing action plans.
- Support the Regional Manager with organizational goals and objectives, including developing and inspiring your team of employees.
- Interact with a variety of clients, patients, employees, and business units, with a commitment to customer-focused service.
- Review business indicators, optimize processes, and maximize profitability.
- Champion safety, compliance, and quality control.
All you need is:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Sciences
- A valid driver's license and an excellent driving record for the past three years.
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under time constraints, without close supervision.
- Previous supervisory experience in a clinical/hospital lab.
Bonus points if you've got:
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology or Human Sciences.
- Previous experience in a clinical laboratory/hospital lab.
We'll give you:
- Appreciation for your work
- A feeling of satisfaction that you've helped people
- Opportunity to grow within the organization
- Free lab services for you and your eligible dependents
- Work-life balance, including Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Competitive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Help saving for retirement, with a 401(k) that includes a generous company match
- A sense of belonging - we are a community!
We also want you to know:
This role will have routine access to Protected Health Information (PHI). Employees will be trained on reasonable safeguards and are expected to maintain strict confidentiality, as well as abide by all applicable privacy and security standards. Employees are expected only to access PHI when it is required to fulfill job duties.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
American Esoteric Labs
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.