Location: Johnstown, Pennsylvania
We have an exciting opportunity to join Duke LifePoint Healthcare in the beautiful state of Pennsylvania. We are looking for 2 full-time OB/GYNs to join our hospital-employed OB/GYN practice at Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center in Johnstown, PA.
We are looking for OB/GYNs to provide care in labor and delivery, emergency department/triage, as well as post-partum care. The team-based care includes certified nurse midwives as first call that are in the hospital 24/7.
- 15 shifts per month (extra shifts available)
- On site in the hospital 7am-7pm M-F
- Unrestricted shared call schedule with other providers in the group (4 weekday calls and two weekends per month)
- M.D. or D.O. degree from an accredited school of medicine with OB/GYN residency required
- Graduating Residents and Fellows are welcome to apply - strong support staff and physician mentorship available
- Epic EMR and 2 da Vinci robots onsite
- Strong APP and MFM support
- PA Medical License, valid and unrestricted required
- Board Certification in Obstetrics & Gynecology achieved within five (5) years after completion of training required
We are looking for a provider who loves team based community care with a position that supports work-life balance.
This is a full-time position that will offer a comprehensive compensation and benefit package, which may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus up to $90k
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
About the Hospital: Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center is the flagship of the four-hospital Conemaugh Health System-and the most sophisticated facility between Pittsburgh and Harrisburg. Conemaugh Memorial is a Primary Stroke Center, Level 1 Trauma Center, STEMI-Receiving Center, Level 3 NICU and home to a number of residency programs, including Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Surgery.
About the Community: Located in the Laurel Highlands of southwestern Pennsylvania, Johnstown offers safe neighborhoods, low cost of living, high-performing schools, and tons of four-season outdoor recreation offerings! With breathtaking mountain views--there are acclaimed hiking, walking and biking trails, along with waterways for kayaking and canoeing. For those who appreciate the arts, there are several local galleries and the Johnstown Symphony Orchestra. In addition to Pittsburgh, cities in proximity include Washington, DC (175 mi); Baltimore (180 mi); and Philadelphia (240 mi).