Location: Lawrenceburg, Tennessee
Southern Tennessee Regional Health System, located in Lawrenceburg, TN, is assisting in the recruitment of an additional OB/GYN physician to join an established group with supportive administration!
- Established Schedule - Opposite OBGYN
- Clinic Tuesday through Monday (every other week) - Off Every Other Week
- Join an established OB/GYN practice with a strong patient base and experienced staff
- APP/Midwife Support - Midwives take first call
- Average 400 deliveries/year
- Laparoscopic cases
- Hospitalist program for GYN admissions
- Great Salary and Earning Potential in Growing Community
- Sign On Bonus
- Hospital Employment with Comprehensive Benefits Package (including 401k and EAP)
- Paid Vacation, Paid Malpractice
- Practice Management Support
- Annual CME
- Student Loan Assistance
Southern Tennessee Regional Health System Lawrenceburg is part of the Southern Tennessee Regional Health System, a regional network of hospitals and healthcare services serving communities in southern Tennessee. The Lawrenceburg campus provides inpatient and outpatient services to Lawrence County and the surrounding areas at its 99-bed, Joint Commission-accredited acute care facility and physician practices. Services include orthopedics, podiatry, emergency services, inpatient rehabilitation, urology, obstetrics and gynecology, cardiology, Accredited Chest Pain Center, wound care, diagnostic, and interventional radiology, and more.
Community and Lifestyle:
Located in southern Tennessee, Lawrenceburg offers a community rich in history with access to a wealth of outdoor activities. Enjoy unique shopping opportunities & small-town living near Nashville. Lawrenceburg is centrally located within a short drive to Nashville, Florence & Huntsville, AL, and only 50 minutes to the Cool Springs Mall in Franklin! Enjoy two state parks for outdoor recreation, a country club with an eighteen-hole golf course, swimming, and tennis. There are also several family-friendly festivals and celebrations throughout the year, including Summertown Bluegrass Festivals and Loretto's Oktoberfest. Affordable and safe family-oriented community with both public and private school options. This location is perfect for the outdoor enthusiast and has NO STATE INCOME TAX!