Location: Miami, Florida
Supports the RN in providing basic school health services, including screenings for BMI, vision, hearing, & scoliosis. Provides first aid and follows up with immunizations within select Miami-Dade County Public Schools (MDCPS). Supports TeleHealth RN during visit and is the point of contact for real-time TeleHealth consults.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) State of Florida license - maintain active and in good standing throughout employment
- American Heart Association BLS
- American Heart Association First Aid - required within 1 month of hire
- Level II Background Check
- 1-3 years of licensed nursing assistant experience
- Experience in healthcare video teleconferencing/telemedicine or audio-visual operations preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Excellent problem solving ability in a broad range of areas to address all of the potential problems that might arise; scheduling conflicts, communication problems, technical problems, etc.
- Able to work independently
- Excellent organizational ability to maintain a system with few major problems and addresses the needs of all participants
- Able to relate cooperatively and constructively with clients, families, and co-workers
- Proficiency with computers, systems, and software; flexible with apps, phone, etc.
- Ability to learn appropriate software applications including MS Word, Excel, and data management
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing
Essential Job Duties:
Nursing- Support (Clinical)
Primary Location :
Florida-Miami-Nicklaus Children's Hospital - Main Hospital Campus
GRANT- DOH SCHOOL HEALTH-2100-311027