Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Wilmington Emergency Department - Weekend Incentive Program - Midnights
ChristianaCare was named one of "America's Best Hospitals" by U.S. News & World Report and named one of the top 5 Best Large Healthcare Employers by Forbes. This position is located in our Wilmington Hospital. A Wilmington landmark since 1890, our fully modernized Wilmington Hospital serves and provides ChristianaCare's distinguished, high-quality health care in the heart of Wilmington. Our Wilmington Emergency Department houses a Level III Trauma Center. We seek an experienced Registered Nurse for this team. Isn't this the opportunity you've been looking for?
- Work in an Emergency Department with a helipad with aero-medical transport capabilities! The Emergency Department is a participating trauma hospital in the Delaware Trauma System.
- We are offering a Sign-On Bonus!
- Three times recognized as Magnet Status Hospital!
- Growth Opportunities defined by our Clinical Ladder.
- We offer a robust benefits package. Our healthcare benefits include medical, dental & eye care, starting day one! Enjoy generous paid time off, competitive pay with shift differentials, tuition reimbursement. Additional benefits include, dependent care assistance, pet insurance, financial coaching, fitness & wellness reimbursements and discounts on multiple services and events.
BSN required or commitment to obtaining within three years of date of hire.
At least one year of experience in a med/surgical unit or ED required.
BLS required. ALCS strongly preferred.
Schedule: This position is a Weekend Incentive Program position of 7 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. for 3 out of 4 weekends per month. This offers a flat rate and special weekend incentive rates.
Bonus Details: The successful candidate may be eligible for a $4,500 sign-on bonus to be paid over a period of 12 months.