Location Address:3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Tampa
AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
Full Time/ Nights
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Performs floor care and cleaning activities within well established guidelines and assigned areas to ensure that quality standards, safety guidelines and customer service expectations are met
• Reports equipment/cleaning product needs and or malfunctions to supervisor in a timely fashion
• May collect trash/recycling/soiled linen from the units and for the proper disposal of trash/recycling/laundry in an outside/soiled linen barrel container
• May clean patient rooms, public areas, restrooms, offices and ancillary rooms in assigned areas. Collects and disposes of trash (contaminated or non-contaminated) in an appropriate manner. Collects and stages soiled linen for pick up
• Demonstrates a complete knowledge of infection control, isolation procedures and proper operation of cleaning equipment. Maintains an appropriate level of knowledge relating to matters of sanitation, use of disinfectants, and reports any hazardous situations, and responds to any hazards and emergency situations. Also handles preparing safety data sheets (SDS
What You Will Need:
• One year of floor tech experience
• High School Education or equivalent
Maintains hard surface floor and carpet (dust and wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing, shampooing, extraction & bonneting) of areas that include offices, resident rooms, corridors, lobbies, entrances, stairwells and other public areas such as dining rooms. Conducts project cleaning of walls, lights entrances, common areas, windows vents, sidewalks, etc. as assigned. Maintain areas of responsibility to the high standards set by the department, its member and corporate. Adhere to all policies and procedures set by facility and the department. Actively participate in outstanding customer service and accept responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.