Clinical Educator Per Diem 16hrs Days - Strike Worker Replacement
Saint Vincent Hospital
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
Internal Number: 2105030323
There is an ongoing strike among nurses at St. Vincent Hospital. This position is for a permanent replacement of a striking worker.
1. Responsible for educational programming for clinical staff.
2. The process consists of orientation, in service education for the purpose of promoting the development of staff consistent with the goals of the organization.
Onboarding Process: Please be advised that candidates must successfully complete a background check and pre-employment health screening which includes a drug screen.
1. Masterâ��s Degree in Nursing or related field.
1. Two or three years in a clinical nursing role (clinical expertise must be appropriate to specialty alignment).
2. Experience in the teaching and learning process.
3. BLS instructor preferred.
Professional Licensure and Certification Required:
1. Registered Nurse licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of MA.
2. ANA certification preferred.
Job: Educators/Specialists/Advanced Practice
Primary Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
Facility: Saint Vincent Hospital
Job Type: PT2N
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.