We honor our RN'S for providing world-class healthcare-every time, every touch- to each person in every community we have the privilege to serve! Follow the link to learn about our Nurse's !
Registered Nurses with at least two years of Progressive Critical Care RN experience are eligible to receive a $20,000 sign on bonus. Those relocating from more than 50 miles away will also receive up to $20,000 in reimbursable relocation expenses. Your Critical Care RN experience must be within the same specialty area you are hired into. Those entering fellowship programs are not eligible. Accepting the bonus requires signing a 3 year employment agreement.
We are seeking an experienced RN with telemetry experience for a Full Time Unit Supervisor position with the Progressive Care Unit at Inova Fair Oaks Hospital.
Inova Fair Oak's Telemetry Unit is home to 36 beds. Patients admitted to Telemetry require cardiac monitoring and frequently have cardiac, renal, respiratory, and/or gastrointestinal disease processes. In order to care for these complex patients the staff works together as a team with a unified mission of quality and excellence.
Inova Fair Oaks Hospital is a top-ranked 182-bed acute care community hospital serving the rapidly growing suburbs of Northern Virginia. Inova Fair Oaks Hospital is committed to providing safe care, excellent service and is continuously striving to improve each patient's unique experience. That's why every patient we serve is a VIP - a Very Important Patient. Inova Fair Oaks Hospital has been named a Magnet(tm) organization, one of the highest levels of recognition a hospital can achieve for excellence in nursing services.
Inova hospitals were once again awarded 'A' grades for the Spring 2020 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grades. Our commitment to keeping patients safe, means there's no safer place for you to work.
* Inova is well stocked with the best and latest PPE
* Strict PPE requirements for all staff and visitors
* All team members are trained in the latest screening guidelines
* Masks are provided to patients entering our buildings, and offered free to visitors
* New safety wayfinding and social distancing signage is installed everywhere
* Waiting rooms and registration areas are arranged for social distancing
* We deep-clean our facilities nightly; we wipe surfaces and sanitize throughout the day
* Hand sanitizer is available everywhere at all times
* All team members are required to practice frequent hand washing
* Patients with symptoms are immediately directed to separate exam rooms
* Covid-19 patients are isolated in dedicated areas
* Inova operates drive-through Covid-19 testing sites that are far removed from the main facilities
Internal Number: 59914BR
About Inova Health System
Inova is a global leader in personalized health, which leverages precision medicine to predict, prevent and treat disease, enabling individuals to live longer, healthier lives. At Inova, we serve more than two million people each year from throughout the Washington, DC, metro area and beyond. Inova's mission is to improve the health of the diverse community it serves through excellence in patient care, education and research. At Inova, more than 16,000 employees demonstrate their commitment every day to providing the community with expert, world-class, compassionate patient care.