Why Inova? Follow the link to learn more about us!About Inova
We honor our RN'S for providing world-class healthcare-every time, every touch- to each person in every community we have th e privilege to serve! Follow the link to learn about our Nurses !
As an Inova RN, you will provide knowledgeable and caring clinical practice and care coordination through an understanding of patient, family, nurse and healthcare delivery team. You will consistently provide safe, therapeutic care in a holistic and systematic way.
ST 11 is a post op Surgical Unit specializing in Abdominal Transplant, Colo-Rectal, and Hepatobiliary systems.
Inova hospitals were once again awarded 'A' grades for the Spring 2020 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grades. Our commitment to keeping patients safe, means there's no safer place for you to work.
* Inova is well stocked with the best and latest PPE
* Strict PPE requirements for all staff and visitors
* All team members are trained in the latest screening guidelines
* Masks are provided to patients entering our buildings, and offered free to visitors
* New safety wayfinding and social distancing signage is installed everywhere
* Waiting rooms and registration areas are arranged for social distancing
* We deep-clean our facilities nightly; we wipe surfaces and sanitize throughout the day
* Hand sanitizer is available everywhere at all times
* All team members are required to practice frequent hand washing
* Patients with symptoms are immediately directed to separate exam rooms
* Covid-19 patients are isolated in dedicated areas
* Inova operates drive-through Covid-19 testing sites that are far removed from the main facilities
The RN Fellowship program will develop the necessary clinical skills to practice nursing in a competent manner within a
specified service line. The RN Fellow, in an atmosphere of acceptance and support, will learn under the direct supervision
of an experienced RN and through various other training formats. The RN Fellow participates in learning new knowledge,
developing new skills, and meeting program objectives to be able to practice in assigned patient care delivery setting
utilizing and applying new knowledge. The RN Fellow will be given time to learn, opportunities to practice, and mentoring
to imbed the newly learned skills and knowledge. Communicates effectively with patients and families, team members
and medical providers. Creates a collaborative team working environment. Has respect for and understanding of clinical
disciplines. Uses an focused, integrated approach toward improving patient outcomes and the patient experience of care
Internal Number: 52012BR
About Inova Health System
Inova is a global leader in personalized health, which leverages precision medicine to predict, prevent and treat disease, enabling individuals to live longer, healthier lives. At Inova, we serve more than two million people each year from throughout the Washington, DC, metro area and beyond. Inova's mission is to improve the health of the diverse community it serves through excellence in patient care, education and research. At Inova, more than 16,000 employees demonstrate their commitment every day to providing the community with expert, world-class, compassionate patient care.