We honor our RN'S for providing world-class healthcare-every time, every touch- to each person in every community we have the privilege to serve! Follow the link to learn about our Nurse's !
The Surgical Orthopedic Unit at Inova Fair Oaks is seeking an energetic, team-oriented RN; preferably with recent Acute Care experience . This unit is known for quickly and safely recovering primarily, well-patients with few chronic conditions. This exciting, fast-paced unit cares for a variety of post-surgical patients We proudly hold designations as Centers of Excellence for Total Knee Replacements, Total Hip Replacements, Spinal Surgeries and Bariatric Surgeries.
Inova Fair Oaks Hospital is a Magnet Hospital; a top-ranked 182-bed acute care community hospital serving the rapidly growing suburbs of Northern Virginia. Inova Fair Oaks Hospital is committed to providing safe care, excellent service and is continuously striving to improve each patient's unique experience. That's why every patient we serve is a VIP - a Very Important Patient. Inova Fair Oaks Hospital has been ranked #14 in the Washington, DC, metro area, #16 in Virginia and recognized as one of the best in Northern Virginia.
The Inova RN:
Provides knowledgeable and caring clinical practice and care coordination through an understanding of patient, family, nurse, and healthcare delivery team.
Consistently provides safe, therapeutic care in a holistic and systematic way. Incorporates differences into the provision of care.
Conducts all patient care in a patient and family-centered manner.
Integrates knowledge, skills, and experiences to meet the needs of patients and families throughout the continuum, to include patient and family education.
Uses an integrated approach toward patient outcomes.
Serves as an empowering body to influence patient empowerment, and successful outcomes of financial and clinical quality, through relationships and access-based knowledge. Utilizes standards, guidelines, and pathways for care delivery.
Determines process for delivery of care from direct patient and family communication, technology, and other healthcare team member collaboration.
Ensures improvements in practice settings by assuming responsibility for self-development in life-long learning
Provides direction and guidance to others regarding practice. IND1
Inova hospitals were once again awarded 'A' grades for the Spring 2020 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grades. Our commitment to keeping patients safe, means there's no safer place for you to work.
* Inova is well stocked with the best and latest PPE
* Strict PPE requirements for all staff and visitors
* All team members are trained in the latest screening guidelines
* Masks are provided to patients entering our buildings, and offered free to visitors
* New safety wayfinding and social distancing signage is installed everywhere
* Waiting rooms and registration areas are arranged for social distancing
* We deep-clean our facilities nightly; we wipe surfaces and sanitize throughout the day
* Hand sanitizer is available everywhere at all times
* All team members are required to practice frequent hand washing
* Patients with symptoms are immediately directed to separate exam rooms
* Covid-19 patients are isolated in dedicated areas
* Inova operates drive-through Covid-19 testing sites that are far removed from the main facilities
Internal Number: 55737BR
About Inova Health System
Inova is a global leader in personalized health, which leverages precision medicine to predict, prevent and treat disease, enabling individuals to live longer, healthier lives. At Inova, we serve more than two million people each year from throughout the Washington, DC, metro area and beyond. Inova's mission is to improve the health of the diverse community it serves through excellence in patient care, education and research. At Inova, more than 16,000 employees demonstrate their commitment every day to providing the community with expert, world-class, compassionate patient care.